Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Req ID 254582BR
Industry Job Title Sr. All-Source Instructor
Job Code/Title E2483:Intelligence Analyst Sr
Job Description Plans, develops and conducts intelligence analysis training to military intelligence analysts. Subject matter expert in All-Source Analysis. Must have an operational understanding of link analysis, IPB, and current operating environments. Must have an in-depth knowledge of one or more of the following tools: Analyst's Notebook, DCGS-A, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree, Google Earth, and other various databases within the intelligence community. Works in conjunction with all-source analysts at the National Ground Intelligence Center and in operational units world-wide in order to incorporate lessons learned and operational vignettes into course material. Conducts resident courses on site and travels on mobile training teams (MTTs) to conduct training to pre-deploying units up to 50% of the time. Develops course content, evaluates students and maintains current training to our primary customer, INSCOM, and US Army intelligence analysts worldwide.
Basic Qualifications 1) Experience with military intelligence analysis at the tactical, theater, or national levels.
2) Experience in conducting platform instruction and/or OJT instruction in intelligence related subjects.
3) Candidate must manage multiple tasks and suspenses, while remaining flexible within an evolving environment.
4) Must hold a current TS/SCI
5) Candidate must demonstrate strong communication skills and must be able to communicate on all levels both orally and in writing.
6) Candidate must possess experience in Counter Terrorism.
Desired skills 2) One-year experience in an adult learning program (e.g., service intelligence school, college, or senior high school) or successful completion of a military, educational, or commercial certified program
3) Working knowledge of development of learning objectives; methodologies of lecture, demonstration, and practical exercise; adult learning theory, and use of training aids
4) Familiarization with standards of analytical tradecraft
5) Intelink system user proficiency
Security Clearance TS/SCI
LMCareers Business Unit ESS0999 IS&GS-DEFENSE (S8200)
Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol
Department 6222024:Intel Tech-ClientSite OTO3(OS)
Job Class Intelligence Analysis
Job Category Experienced Professional
City Fort Campbell
Relocation Available Possible
Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day
Req Type Blue Sky