Title: Syst Assoc Technician
Location: United States-Kentucky-Lexington
Job Number: 13000372
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
May perform one or more of the following:
- PC user support, new hire systems setups, and desktop/laptop software evaluations and upgrades.
- Provides quick response and maximum uptime for all users and performs end user training when necessary.
- Installs and repairs microcomputer hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives.
- Assists in determining suitable software to meet user requirements.
- Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies network problems when they relate to personal computers.
- May require PC system experience in a LAN environment, strong understanding of Windows operating systems, experience with all Microsoft Office products as well as troubleshooting experience and understanding of e-mail.
- Provides technical on-site maintenance and support for new and existing systems.
- This job may include any aspect of field support, and is not limited to system hardware and software, PC's, and IP networking.
- All other duties as assigned.Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Virtual/work from home?