Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Assignment: Senior Products Actuarial - Market Strategy, Forecasting and Pricing
Location: Louisville, KY
Calculate the possibilities of the future and help improve processes. Our actuaries measure and evaluate risk with sophisticated data analytics, providing insight on process improvement from both an enterprise and industry perspective. We are passionate about combining and analyzing diverse types of data to extract new, actionable discoveries about our members and their health-related behavior. We’re looking for quantitatively trained and experienced professionals, who have naturally curious and innovative minds who want to be part of a fun and productive team. If you have a "Roll up your sleeves and get dirty in the data" attitude, this opportunity is for you.
Be a part of the actuarial world – measure and evaluate risk to determine future opportunity.
Humana is seeking an Actuary to quantify risk and uncertainty, determining price levels and product portfolios consistent with business-wide objectives, performing proper valuations of liabilities, and ensuring actuarial compliance as required by federal law and standards of practice.
* Lead a team dedicated to the Medicare Advantages business of one to two geographic regions
* Assist regional market operations by performing actual-to-expected analyses, understanding key business drivers, and driving strategies
* Perform detailed trend analysis and make recommendations to leadership
* Perform financial forecasts and make recommendations to leadership
* Conduct all pricing activities, culminating with the annual filing of bids with CMS each June