Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Clinical Quality Analyst
Role: Clinical Quality Analyst
Assignment: Clinical Outcomes Data Analytics
Location: Louisville, KY
Are you a fit?
Do you enjoy working with clinical data? Do you have a desire to be in a position where you can use your analysis to impact clinical strategy? If so then read on!
As a Clinical Quality Analyst you will collect multi-faceted data, analyze the information and make recommendations which drive decision making.
* Develop knowledge of Quality Star Ratings, clinical programs, and messaging campaigns in order to support these areas through data and statistical analysis.
* Identify strategic opportunities for improving preventative screening rates, chronic disease management, and customer satisfaction though rigorous data analysis.
* Support related business areas through the development and maintenance of reports.
* Builds Trust: You honor your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
* Drives for excellence: You are a continuous learner who encourages others to learn. By constantly upgrading your own work, you achieve results and outperform the competition.
* Implementation/Execution: You are good at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
* Problem Solving: You are a problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. Acting as both a broker and consultant regarding resources, you engage others in problem solving without taking over.
* Degree in Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Health Administration, Epidemiology, Economics or a related quantitative field required.
* Excellent programming skills desired.
* Excellent organizational skills required.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
* Excellent PC skills (including MS Word, Excel and Access) required.
* Experience in SAS and manipulation of large data sets is desired.
* Experience in business writing or creative writing desired. Experience in managed care or health care administration desired.
You will report to a Clinical Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Operations Officer.Role: Service Operations