Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
GRACESHIP™has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join our aggressive strategies surrounding our international debut.
GRACESHIP™is doing to the briefcase what the bikini did to the swimsuit. We are a luxury computer bag collection exclusively for women. Our company creates products that combine the aesthetics of a purse with the functionality of a traditional computer bag.
We are in searchof a highly motivated and organized intern who is interested in gainingvaluable experience by assisting with marketing and projects surrounding GRACESHIP’saggressive international expansion.
* Assist with planning and production of parties, events and contests
* Assist with development and execution of brand tactics, messaging and strategy in our product
* Assist with online activities including e-mail campaigns, advertising, marketing analytics, etc
* Help define and solidify brand touch points at every level
* Work to improve distribution of products
* Provide new marketing tactics in response to the competitive landscape
* Write creative and relevant copy for promotional use
* Conduct intensive Internet research
* Various administrative tasksSKILL REQUIREMENTS
* Interest and knowledge in fashion, technology and or culture is a must
* Excellent research and communications skills
* Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
* Ability to work independentlyEDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
* Must be a student within Marketing, Sales, Advertising, or Business discipline
* Must be eligible for academic credittoward graduation (students are responsible for providing documentation confirming academic credit for the internship)
* Must commit a minimum of 10-20 hours per week
Apply online today by submitting your information, cover letter and resume at the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
GRACESHIP™is founded by Emily Gimmel, a veteran TV journalist whose long time career put her face to face with some of the most interesting and talented people in the world. The brand is changing the status quo for what women want in computer carriers. Visitwww.thegraceship.comto learn more.
GRACESHIP™is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, age, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for covered veterans.