Girl Scouts of America Kitchen Assistant in Benton, Kentucky
Girl Scouts Of Kentuckiana, Inc.
Job Location: KY - Benton
Salary Range: $2,500 (Seasonally)
Employment Type: Full-Time (Seasonal)
Job #: 3982
Post Date: 3/14/2018
We are seeking an enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant to aid our Head Cook June 1-July 31. Duties include preparing 3 daily meals for up to 70 children and adults, managing and cleaning an industrial kitchen, washing and sanitizing dishes, prepping food for camp outs, and more. The Kitchen Assistant should be responsible and attentive. The ideal candidate will be genuinely invested in the care of our campers and counselors and how to best serve them.
Job Location: Bear Creek Aquatic Camp 4736 Barge Island Rd. Benton, KY 42025
EOE/Committed to Diversity
8+ years of age
• Experience in professional food service preferred, especially food preparation and dishwashing
• Non-traditional work hours expected; as long as campers are on site, the Kitchen Assistant is on call. Typically, the Kitchen Assistant does not work at night and has intermittent downtime throughout the day. The Kitchen Assistant has breaks between camp sessions.
• The camp kitchen is air conditioned, has manual & mechanical food service equipment, a dish sanitizer, multiple sinks, fridges, and countertops, a table workspace, and private restrooms.
• The dining room is not air conditioned where campers and staff eat family-style with a salad bar. Campers have limited access to the kitchen.
• The Kitchen Assistant may sleep near other staff or campers.
Camp runs June 1-July 31
For more information, please contact the council directly.
How to Apply
Visit https://gskentuckiana.applicantpool.com/jobs/207477.html for a complete job description and application.
Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana, Inc.
2115 Lexington RoadLouisville, KY 40206
Web Site: http://www.kyanags.org