Collabera Desktop Support in Georgetown, Kentucky
Title: Desktop Support Technician
Time: 06:00 PM – 03:30 AM
Location: Georgetown, KY
Duration: 11+ Months(Possibility of extension)
This is the 3rd Shift role. Please make sure you are committed to the 3rd shift, able to be on call and work some weekends as needed.
• Experienced Technician responsible for client-side PC Support including the troubleshooting& break/fix of PC hardware, software, network connectivity, account management, printing/plotting, coordination & support of video conferences and special events/meetings.
• Also responsible for on-going operational support of Windows 7 and Windows 10 as well as special assignments/projects as business dictates.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 support & technical troubleshooting skills
• Working knowledge/experience of PC imaging and remote-control support tools
• Knowledge of MS Office 2016 and Office 365 and other standard office environment software including Skype, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, etc.
• Audio/Visual experience, as well as, Polycom video conference support and Skype for Business
• Working knowledge of Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SCCM
• Ability to perform basic Move/Add/Change work for Cisco VoIP telephones
• Excellent written and verbal business communication skills with ability to concisely communicate issues to management, users and peers with diverse backgrounds and cultures
• Large team experience with proven ability to follow direction and contribute ideas to achieve team goals and improve processes
• Ability to follow & enforce established processes and security guidelines and effectively communicate them to users
• Ensure exceptional customer service & support with prompt problem resolution, ticket management and follow-up with users
• Candidate must be reliable, on-time and able to complete tasks by target dates
• Maintain a professional work ethic & demeanor
• Experience using Service Now or equivalent incident/request/change/problem management system
• Excellent organization & time management skills
• Candidate must be self-motivated, driven to learn with a focus on continuous improvement
• Ability to lift boxes containing computer equipment
• Ability to walk several miles per day.