Ingersoll Rand Maintenance in LEXINGTON, Kentucky
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position is responsible for the maintenance of machinery and auxiliary equipment. Candidates will have professional experience in trouble shooting and the repair of automated computerized machine controls. Experience with mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment will be considered a plus. Candidates must be able to work all shifts and required overtime. The minimum educational requirements for the position are a 2-year Associate’s Degree in the following related maintenance fields: Industrial Electrician, Electronics Technician, Engineering Technology, or Industrial Mechanic. Familiarity with ISO standards and LEAN principles preferred. Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and a comprehensive benefit package is offered.
- Capable of troubleshooting electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic circuits
- Familiar with inverter or frequency drives
- Ability to utilize a variety of devices such as a multi-meter, oscilloscope, PLC controls, etc. to diagnose and repair machinery
- Capable of installing and or moving equipment using forklifts and other rigging techniques
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints and other machine documentation
- Ability to use gauges, dials, and other machine indicators to troubleshoot or verify equipment operation
- Ability to perform routine preventative maintenance to ensure that machinery operates per specification, building systems operate efficiently, and that the overall condition of the building does not deteriorate
- Capable of inspecting machine drives, motors, belts, pulleys, bearings, sprockets, fluid levels, filters, and other associated components per a preventative maintenance checklist
- Capable of utilizing maintenance software to write work orders, document repairs, and book time
- Capable of aligning, fitting, and assembling components using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and templates.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: LEXINGTON-Kentucky
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Night Job
Posting: May 17, 2018, 10:35:15 AM