WindStream Communications Rep-SMB Acct Mgmt in Lexington, Kentucky
- Develops proposals and negotiates pricing within company margin guidance
- Manages and maintains sales pipeline to generate new revenue
- Meets or exceeds monthly sales goals and initiatives
- Adheres to quality standards, including efficiency, customer feedback, and knowledge based metrics
- Records all sales activities, transactions, and communications with customers
- Understands the latest products, processes, and promotions to provide the right solution to our customers
- Answers inbound calls and makes outbound calls to identify and engage decision-makers to close sales
- Provides consultations and leads conference calls to facilitate sales conversations
- Collaborate with Sales Engineer and Sales Support Team to determine appropriate solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Close sales and track orders through to service delivery to provide a best in class customer experience
Participate in Windstream Culture to build a positive, motivated, sales team!
Bachelor's Degree and /or 1-2 years telecommunications experience preferred; 1-2 years prior sales or account management experience preferred. 1-2 years of outstanding performance in outbound, direct sales prospecting, or inbound sales or contact center experience is advantageous. Required Skills Candidates should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and professional communications. Strong Knowledge of telecommunication products and services is required as well as negotiating and problem solving skills to propose potential solutions to customers.
Primary Location: *US-Kentucky-Lexington
Job Category: *Sales
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18001621