PNC Account Services Closing Specialist in Louisville, Kentucky
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100770 Acct Services Closing Spec
Manages highly technical and complex fiduciary relationships throughout the termination process and ensures adherence to established policies and procedures.
Proactively identifies and manages risk in terminating fiduciary accounts, involving external and internal counsel as needed and other business units throughout PNC.
Meets directly with clients and internal and external legal counsel to address and resolve various matters pertaining to the closing process.
Serves as point person for all internal partners on all matters pertaining to the closing process.
Actively seeks out and engages in continuing education to support skill-building and development of overall fiduciary knowledge.
KY - Louisville
Account Services Closing Specialist
Line of Business:
Asset Management Group
KY012 - Louisville Bank Main Office
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
KY - Louisville
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Flexibility and Adaptability - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Fiduciary Responsibilities - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Account Services Closing Specialist within PNC's Asset Management Group organization, you will be based in Louisville, Kentucky.