PNC Account Services Team Specialist in Louisville, Kentucky
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100768 Acct Services Team Specialist
Under guidance, completes a variety of client transactions, reviews documentation for completeness and accuracy, and interprets information for correct coding and adherence to established policies and procedures.
Handles various account activities, which may include opening or closing of accounts and/or collection or distribution of assets.
Ensures activities are completed in compliance with fiduciary standards as well as internal policies and procedures.
Coordinates with internal partners to resolve inquiries and issues.
May contact clients to obtain required information, respond to questions and resolve problems.
KY - Louisville
Account Services Team Specialist
Line of Business:
Asset Management Group
KY012 - Louisville Bank Main Office
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
KY - Louisville
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Flexibility and Adaptability - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment; ability to adapt as needed.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Fiduciary Responsibilities - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Account Services Team Specialist within PNC's Asset Management Group organization, you will be based in Louisville, KY.