Danaher Corporation Field Service Engineer in Louisville, Kentucky
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Field Service Engineers provide outstanding customer service to clients while installing and maintaining diagnostic instrumentation and systems in hospital and stand-alone laboratory environments. The Field Service Engineer (FSE) is the face of Beckman Coulter to customers and the support they provide directly impacts patient health and overall well-being .
The FSE provides frontline support by resolving customers' problems and issues through technical expertise and troubleshooting. The FSE has the opportunity to drive service revenue sales targets while ensuring strong customer contract retention rate and warranty conversion rate. The FSE uses critical thinking to resolve issues within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action to rapidly repair instrumentation. FSEs provide training to our customers and verify the operational performance and data quality of systems in order to contribute to our overall team success.
Many FSEs operate independently within their geographic territory, however Beckman Coulter offers a team based environment with opportunities to benchmark, mentor and receive expert technical support. FSEs enjoy being home-based and being provided with a company car, iphone and laptop. The FSE will also have the opportunity to travel within the region to support customers using their technical expertise.
- Lifting requirement of 50 pound
- Valid driver’s license that meets Beckman Coulter’s safe driver standards.
- Beckman Coulter Associates who drive Beckman Coulter vehicles must comply with the Danaher Company Vehicle Policy.
- Vendor credentialing requirements include without limitation, yearly background checks, immunizations, and various trainings.
- Complying with vendor credentialing requirements is an essential function of this position.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Instill customer satisfaction that is recognizable and valuable to the customer
- High School Diploma / Equivalent
- Technical degree, professional experience or military electronics experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years’ experience Microsoft Suite products
- 3 years of prior field service experience in related field
- 3 years of Commercial experience, or direct servicing of products.
- 3 years’ experience in Excel, Oracle, Sales Force, Pro Service
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-KY-Louisville
Req ID: BEC010322