Humana HR Quality Specialist in Louisville, Kentucky
*Role: *HR Quality Specialist
Assignment:Core HR Services
Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Humana, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Be a part of the Human Resources world – Guiding alignment of Human Capital strategies.
Humana is seeking a Human Resources Specialist to provide assistance to leaders and HR partners with the entry of transactions into HR Systems. The candidate’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Access and navigate through multiple complex computer systems to review and input HR, benefit and payroll data form various transactions/error reports
- Complete peer work review for accuracy of data entry; correcting and reporting entries as needed
- Manually enter confidential associate data into appropriate systems, records and files
- Perform routine data audits to verify accuracy and make corrections according to defined business processes
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all data processing to maintain expectations of associates and service level agreements
- Communicate effectively with leaders and HR partners to resolve complex HR and payroll inquiries
- Interact with HR partners on matters affecting data, and make recommendations for improvement or enhancement of job processes to ensure and maintain standards in data entry, collection and retrieval
- _Interpersonal Effectiveness_: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- _Builds Trust:_ Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
- _Accountability_: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- _Collaborates_: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts Humana's overall success first.
Role Essentials * Minimum 2-3 years of experience in data entry * Experience supporting an HR function * Proven problem solving abilities * Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information, and maintain a high level of emotional intelligence * Effective communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of associates & leadership * Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Word & Excel Role Desirables * Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is highly desired * Workday experience Reporting Relationships * You will report to an HR Process Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Human Resources Officer.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Title: HR Quality Specialist
Requisition ID: 190966
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.