Humana Internal Mobility Recruiter - Slating/Sourcing in Louisville, Kentucky
*Role: *Internal Mobility Recruiter - Slating/Sourcing
Assignment:Strategic Recruiting Practice
Location:Louisville, KY OR other Humana locations OR Work at Home
Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Humana, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Be a part of the Human Resources world – Guiding alignment of Human Capital strategies.
Humana is seeking an Internal Mobility Recruiter to source and hire top talent, securing associates who will help deliver on Humana’s strategy and improve business outcomes. You will also establish relationships with HR consultants, jointly consulting with business area leaders to identify their needs and design appropriate human capital solutions.
- Analyze local market forces, using your understanding to effectively and accurately advise business leaders about staffing projections
- Lead high level sourcing strategies using cutting edge techniques
- Understand what top talent looks like and how to propel the talent within Humana
- Execute Humana’s Talent Acquisition model while continually implementing best-practices
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies and tactics that are consistent with broader organizational objectives
Manage special projects when necessary
- *Key Competencies
- _Interpersonal Effectiveness_: Understands oneself, effectively manages emotions, listens and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
- _Builds Trust_: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity, lives up to commitments, and takes responsibility for the impact of one's actions.
- _Accountability_: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- _Customer Focus_: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related experience
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities producing successful results
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
Demonstrated ability to create and execute research, sourcing, and mapping strategies Role Desirables
Recruiting experience in the health solutions and/or insurance industries
- Demonstrated experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and other candidate-rich databases (both internal and external)
- Previous experience using formalized applicant tracking systems
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Title: Internal Mobility Recruiter - Slating/Sourcing
Requisition ID: 190922
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
Humana complies with all applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We also provide free language interpreter services. See our full accessibility rights information and language options.