Eclipse Advantage Warehouse Data Clerk in Winchester, Kentucky
The Data clerk will assist the Site Supervisor in identifying warehouse candidates, interviewing, selecting, and onboarding. The Data Clerk will be responsible for overall site administration (PO enters, timesheets, etc.) while reporting to the Site Supervisor.
- Assist in the administration of shipping and receiving of truck loads, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders.
- File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Candidate identification, interview coordination, candidate selection and onboarding
- Assist site supervisor with scheduling, general office administration and general human resources duties (timesheet, corrective action documentation)
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
The ideal candidate will have a high communication proficiency both written and oral. Organizational Skills, mathematical skills, technical capacity, thoroughness and time management. Must have Microsoft office experience (excel, outlook).
Must be eligible to work in US/ We participate in EVerify Steel-toed shoes are required Pay Potential Unlimited Must have reliable transportation
*Drug free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer *
Date Posted: 5/15/2018
Country: United States of America
Category: Operations- Eclipse Advantage